See if you qualify for an energy rebate for upgrading your building with Solar Safety Security Window Film? Request it here!
Solar Safety Window Film
Q: What is the one safety & security product that is guaranteed to pay for itself over time?
A: Energy Saving Solar Safety & Security Window Films.
Solar Safety Window Film
When you are getting ready to upgrade your glazing system with a safety and security window film, it may be an opportunity to reduce your energy cost by exploring solar control for your building’s envelope. It’s a budget-friendly film that greatly rejects heat so you can enjoy energy savings and enhanced comfort. We can provide an energy audit that will calculate your savings. In addition to the initial savings, we will check for rebates with your local utility company.
Solar Safety & Security window films provide the highest performance in every area of solar comfort while offering security through a resilient layer of high-tensile polyester and aggressive adhesives for impact-resistant security. This helps to protect people from flying glass shards, one of the most common causes of blast-related injuries and fatalities. Use with an Attachment System for additional safety and security.
Available in silver or neutral tones to create a more uniform exterior appearance.
- Various light transmission ranging from 20-72
- High heat rejection results in improved indoor comfort
- UV blockers protect people and property from damaging UV rays
- Helps protect people from flying glass shards, one of the most common causes of blast-related injuries and fatalities.
- Budget-friendly film greatly rejects heat so you can enjoy energy savings and enhanced comfort.
- Helps reduce glare and eye discomfort.
- Available in silver or neutral tones to create a more uniform exterior appearance.
- Increased reflection helps enhance exterior privacy.
- Use with an Attachment Systems for additional safety and security.
- Includes a comprehensive warranty.
How does solar safety window film help?
- Creates a uniform look on the exterior
- Provides daytime privacy
- Keeps occupants more comfortable by reducing hot spots and glare
- Pays for itself with energy savings by reducing AC costs
Get a free energy analysis on retrofitting your building with window film!
Get a free energy analysis on retrofitting your building with window film. The rule of thumb for every 100 sq.ft. of insulated glass that you apply window film you can reduce your AC tonnage capacity needs by 1 ton.
Contact us today to learn more about what window film can offer your New York, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Delaware, Boston, Washington D.C., or Florida business.
For any inquiries or questions regarding our products or services, please call:
(844) 703-8468 or fill out the following form.